In accordance with the Iowa Dental Board, please review the following questions prior to your dental appointment:
- Are you in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
- Do you have a fever or have you felt hot/feverish lately (14-21 days)?
- Are you having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have any flu-like symptoms, such as upset stomach, headache or fatigue?
- Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
If you have positive responses to these questions, please contact us at 712-737-4177. If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please contact your primary care physician for further evaluation.
- Are you over the age of 60?
- Do you have heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease, diabetes or any auto-immune disorders?
Please note, if you have positive responses to these questions, you are at a higher risk for complications due to COVID-19.
Positive responses to any of these would likely indicate a deeper discussion with a dentist before proceeding with elective dental treatment.
You will be provided with these questions again upon your arrival to our office for your appointment. Your temperature will also be checked, and all patients are required to wear a mask in our office.
For more information on what you can expect at your next dental appointment, read our COVID-19 and Dental Procedures: A Guide for Patients.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us adhere to all policies set forth by the Iowa Dental Board. We look forward to seeing you soon at Orange City Dentistry.